viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

My Dark Passenger

I'm so afraid of the unknown that only the unknown has power over me. Thats what my Dark Passenger suffers from. I just know there's something dark in me and I hide it. I certainly don't talk about it, but it's there always, this Dark Passenger. And when she's driving, I feel alive, half sick with the thrill of complete wrongness. I don't fight her, I don't want to. She's all I've got. Nothing else could love me, not even...especially not me. Or is that just a lie the Dark Passenger tells me? Because lately there are these moments when I feel connected to something else...someone. It's like the mask is slipping and things...people...who never mattered before are suddenly starting to matter. It scares the hell out of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario